Edel's 2nd Job, Major
- WHEN:01/07 ~
- WHAT:Edel's second job, Major, is now available
Edel is getting a "Major" update, with her 2nd job, Major! Starting January 7th players will be able to purchase her 2nd Job from the shop.
- [Cash] Major Mission will be available for 6500 Cash
- [GP] Major Mission will be available for 10000 GP
Additionally, players can find the following Coordi sets available in the shop to celebrate.
- Major Outfit Set will be available for 6500 Cash
- Major Outfit + Weapon Set will be available for 8500 Cash
- Vampiric Major Outfit Set will be available for 6500 Cash
- Vampiric Major Outfit + Weapon Set will be available for 8500 Cash
* Major and Vampiric Major Weapon Sets contain a Coordi weapon. As such the weapons themselves have no stats.
Major Outfit + Weapon
Vampiric Major Outfit
Vampiric Major + Weapon
Additionally, players who play with or as Edel during the next two weeks will receive a 30% boost to EXP.
Super Gacha - Leona, Dokaebi King, and Havoc
Starting January 7th, the Super Gacha will be featuring not one, not two, but 3 Gacha Sets. The Justice, Dokaebi King, and Havoc Sets.
* Note: The Leona, and Dokaebi King pets will require a character bind before they can be used. Havoc does not require a character bind.
Leona - Pet Mechanic
The Justice Pet, Leona, works a bit differently than the other pets that have graced Grand Chase before. Leona will transform herself and the player's character when the Pet Skill Key is pressed (Default: Shift). While transformed you can press the Pet Skill Key again to attack with her.
You can attack as many times as you wish during the transformation, however, the transformation itself only lasts 10 seconds. Each transformation will use 1 use of Justice Defender.
And on the subject of Pet Skills; the following pet skills will be available in the shop, starting January 7th.
- Justice Defender (500 times) will be available fore 800 Cash
- Justice Defender (100 times) will be available fore 15000 GP
- Ghostly Breath (500 times) will be available fore 800 Cash
- Ghostly Breath (100 times) will be available fore 15000 GP
- Havoc Explosion (500 times) will be available fore 800 cash
- Havoc Explosion (100 times) will be available fore 15000 GP
VIP Reward Event
- WHEN:01/07 ~ 01/21 during maintenance
- WHAT:Get more bang for your buck!
Starting January 7th, the VIP Reward Event will be making a return. Spending enough cash to reach a certain level will reward you with items you can use towards reinforcement; and if you reach the final tier, a top prize.
The Spending Tiers will be as follows:
| 5000 - 9999 Points
|1 Grade 10 Refinery Scroll
| 10000 - 19999 Points
|1 Grade 11 Refinery Scroll + 1 Refinery Protection Scroll
| 20000 - 29999 Points
|1 Grade 12 Refinery Scroll + 3 Refinery Protection Scrolls + 1 Special Reinforcement Release Scroll
| 30000 - 49999 Points
|1 Grade 13 Refinery Scroll + 5 Refinery Protection Scrolls + 3 Special Reinforcement Release Scrolls
| 50000 +
|1 Grade 14 Refinery Scroll + 10 Refinery Protection Scrolls + 5 Special Reinforcement Release Scrolls + 1 Eternal Earrings Box
Eternal Earrings Box
Talin's Revenge Revisited
- WHEN:01/07 ~ 01/21 during maintenance
- WHAT:Talin has resurfaced with another army of robots. Take him down and earn parts for the KoG-B Pet.
Talin has resurfaced with another fleet of robots. It's up to the Grand Chase to stop him.
Starting January 7th, the event dungeon, Talin's Revenge, will be available to all players. The dungeon will appear in Bermesiah, Silver Land, Ellia, Xenia, Alcubra and Archimedia. (île de Frost will not have an access point to Talin's Revenge).
In order to access Talin's Revenge, players will need a Smart Key as an entrance token. Luckily, each day players will find 3 Smart Keys delivered to them in the mail.
Once you've retrieved your 3 Smart Keys you will only be able to solo the room this time around.
If you're successful in stopping Talin you'll be rewarded with 2 Type-1s. If he gets the better of you then don't worry you'll still get one Type-1.
Once you have 6 you can craft either the KoG-1, KoG-2, or KoG-3 pet cards in the forge. If you get all 3 before the event period ends then you can combine them into the penultimate KoG-B.
Fuuuuuu~ sion HAAA~!
Please note that all Smart Keys and Type-1s will be deleted when the event ends on 1/21.